During the project we will have online meetings, face to face meetings, workshops and events designed for and with young people. Pontypridd Nature Reserve is yours and we want to work together to discover, protect and respect Pontypridd’s biodiversity.
If you have an idea we would love to hear from you.
There are lots of ways to get involved. Keep an eye on the Ponty Protectors page for ideas and activities.
- Add your contact details to the form on the homepage so we can let you know about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Add your nature spots to the Natur Ponty Map.
- Share your nature photos with us on Social Media
- Pick your Patch and Protect it – Have you got an overgrown area in your garden? A bug hotel? A window box? Why not designate it a protected area as part of our nature reserve? Add it to the map or tag us in a picture on social media.
- Volunteer – keep an eye on our socials and newsletter for volunteering opportunities.
- If you’ve got what it takes to help us to make a difference, apply to join the youth forum.
Are you passionate about Ponty? Batty about bats? Skilled on socials? An ambitious art activist? Or just wanting to make a difference?
If you are aged 8 to 25 we are looking for dedicated young people to join our Youth Forum.
Fill out the application form here and we’ll get in touch if you are successful.
Membership pack including badges / tote and Tee.
Exciting summer residential young eco-activists course.
Get involved with planning and running our regular activities and events.
Add your voice to the NATURponty Youth Manifesto.
Volunteering, work experience and mentorship opportunities.